BECOME A SELLER

Our aim is to create a diverse and popular marketplace that supports the growth of vegan and permaculture businesses around the world.

We’re currently recruiting producers and sellers in the UK . They each get their own store on the Vegan Permaculture website where they can upload products, manage stock, process orders and receive payments.

FEES

We ask our sellers for a 15% commission which goes towards promoting their stores and paying affiliates who help spread the word. The remaining 85% from their sales is paid directly into their PayPal account.

TO JOIN

To join us please get in touch telling us more about your business and sending a link to any site you have (or pictures of your product if you don’t have a site). After that we’ll help you create an account. You can then get started setting up your shop and adding products.